About Abdulrahman Abdullah:
I am a detail oriented, self motivated and highly dedicated person that wants to grow within the financial industry. I want a career in asset management as it is my passion.
Business Development Associate - Private Equity at Dialectica, Montreal 2022 – Present
● Implement lead generation strategies which led to a 5% revenue growth in my territory by the end of Q1 23’
● Confidently leading and supporting client meetings with junior and senior executives, displaying a deep
understanding of their industry focus and fostering strong relationships to position ourselves as their go-to
● Successfully secured and onboarded new private equity clients, with a total AUM of $53B
● Effectively manage and nurture private equity client relationships utilizing Salesforce CRM software, ensuring
seamless communication and top-notch service delivery
● Spearhead project coordination with client service teams, ensuring that results are achieved within the first
week of the project lifecycle, and maintaining a reputation for swift and efficient execution
● Lead global team discussions to enhance cross-office collaborations
Client Specialist at Cash Money, Ottawa 2021 – 2022
● Analyzed and prepared monthly financial statements, providing crucial insights and forecasts that helped drive the branch's performance, setting it on a path of sustainable growth and success
● Excelled in a highly structured team by providing debt counselling services that utilized deductive reasoning, decision-making skills, and internal CRM technology to effectively manage client accounts, ensuring optimal retention rates
● Remained vigilant and ensured adherence to policies, procedures, and governmental regulations guaranteeing that the highest standards of compliance were upheld
Customer Service Representative at Tobacco Shop, Ottawa 2018 – 2020
● Provided exceptional customer service by seeking solutions to resolve customer’s grievances at the first point of contact, and referring more complex situations to the business owner
● Maintained inventory records using a manual system and ordered stock through trusted vendors
Intern Accountant at Modern Technical Solutions LLC, Abu Dhabi 2013 – 2014
● Analyzed and reviewed monthly financial statements and forwarded a summary to the department director for review and approval
● Managed balance sheet accounts, income statements, and bank statement reconciliations
Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), Major in Finance, at Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, Ottawa Class of 2021.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Abdulrahman Abdullah
Professionals from different sectors near Montréal, Montréal
Other users who are called Abdulrahman
Jobs near Montréal, Montréal
CDPQ Montreal, Canada
CDPQ is you · / Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers · / Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives · / Take on ...
Canadian National Railway Montréal, Canada $60,000 - $80,000 per year
At CN, we work together to move our company—and North America—forward. Be part of our Information & Technology (I&T) team, a critical piece of the engine that keeps us in motion. · From enterprise arc ...
Lion Électrique Saint-Jérôme, Canada
Description du poste · Sous la responsabilité du superviseur de production, le technicien électrique de production doit assurer la mise en service des véhicules en fin de production et de l'améliorati ...