About Ali Hamidi:
Civil Engineer, Current MEng student at University of Windsor - Analyze a construction to make it lighter and more efficient |Experienced civil engineer with a successful project management and structural design record!
Project Management Assistant and Analyze Coordinator
- Supported the projectmanager and technicalstaff in the successful execution of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Assisted management by interpreting building maps and aligning them with existing conditions, civil regulations, project safety and environment programs.
- Collaborated with colleagues to ensure optimalmaterial usage and efficiency.
- Organized regular departmental reports and correspondence to highlight areas for improvement and address concerns.
- Developed and evaluated requests for proposals and tender documents, technical requirements, and schedules.
- Demonstrated attention to detail by quantifying project performance, potential issues, design checks, task duration, and break-even points.
- Analyzed financial information such as budgets, expenditures, actual cost, and return on investment (project profitability).
- Monitored project performance to ensure it was running within the quality control plans, schedules, budget, and scope of work.
- Displayed adaptability by addressing issues and making necessary course corrections throughout projects, adjusting plans as needed.
Civil and Junior Structural Designer
- Contributed to the design and analysis of various residential buildings using software tools from start to finish.
- Ensured accuracy and compliance with project specifications by reviewing CAD drawings.
- Supported comprehensive engineering analyses for steel and concrete structures, incorporating diverse material data.
- Demonstrated critical thinking in visualization and creating essential design elements, aiding in the development of comprehensive design plans.
- Conducted thorough calculations to assess building pressures and stresses, ensuring structural integrity.
- Oversaw construction of new structures, ensuring alignment with design specs and safety standards.
- Paid attention to detail in construction materials based on quality, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Worked closely with architects and engineers throughout the building design and construction process, emphasizing effective teamwork and communication.
- Ensured the design followed building codes, legal regulations, and health and safety requirements through inspections and necessary measures.
Master of Engineering- Civil Engineering
The University of Windsor | Windsor, ON
Bachelor of Engineering- Civil Engineering
the University of Hamadan
Professionals who compete with Ali
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Ali Hamidi
Professionals from different sectors near Windsor, Ontario
Other users who are called Ali
Jobs near Windsor, Ontario
Stellantis Windsor, Canada $80,000 - $120,000 per year
Come join the Stellantis Technical Safety and Regulatory Compliance (TSRC) Team · where we are committed to doing what is best for our customers. Be a part of a team filled with bright, resourceful, a ...
TEEMA Windsor, Canada Full time
Job Title: Executive Director · Location: Windsor, Ontario · Overview: · Our client is a leading provider of long-term care services committed to delivering exceptional quality of care and enhancing t ...
Mastronardi Produce Kingsville, Canada Full time
Mastronardi Produce pioneered the commercial greenhouse industry in North America, and we're now the leading greenhouse vegetable company on the continent. Our award-winning, flavorful produce is pack ...