This professional is in active search of jobs
East end Toronto Dog Walker looking to add to the pack!
I am currently studying herbal medicine at Wild Rose College.
I hold a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician and Funeral and Allied Health Services.
In my spare time, I write, hike, do yoga and Qigong, and I love to cook.
- All breeds and sizes
- Health conditions/special needs (arthritis, Cushing's, diabetes, visual impairment, etc.)
- Seniors and rescues (my personal favourite group to work with)
- Clinical experience (former shelter, vet clinic and wildlife rehab worker)
What kind of projects is Ali Kat looking for?
- Dog walks and let-outs: I currently offer one-on-one or small group walks, when appropriate
- Pet sitting, your home or mine (non-smoking, child-free home with no other animals)
- I will stick to your animal's feeding/walk schedule and administer medications if required. I incorporate enrichment activities to provide your animal with the exercise and stimulation it needs to thrive and feel at home.