About Diana Damian:
I am a Quality Assurance Analyst with 14+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle seeking a challenging position in a dynamic organization.
Skilled in ensuring product quality, a strong knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies. Experience leading testing initiatives of large projects and eager to take on new challenges.
Noted for my ability to bring people together to collaborate and solve problems, to create an open environment for sharing ideas and identifying solutions. Recognized as an expert in leading and mentoring testing teams. Able to balance hands-on test execution with setting a test strategy, test planning, bug prioritization, and test automation.
A detail-oriented professional with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations.
Lover of animals and nature :)
14+ years of extensive experience in SDLC, lead End-to-End QA team and
software testing, quality measurements, best practices and related
documentation. Highly focused and work ethics needed to thrive in complex development and changing environments.
● Leading QA efforts on complex projects in various delivery models
● Hold team meetings to provide effective communication regarding
issues, objectives and initiatives
● Provide guidance and leadership to QA teams
● Plan all testing activities in a project - requirements analysis, test
strategy, test planning, test case creation and test execution
● Review test results, tracking of test progress, reporting of defects
appropriately to facilitate timely fixes
● Recommend and drive efficiencies to improve quality assurance best
practices and metrics
● Strong technical and interpersonal skills, and ability to adapt to
● Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization and organizational skills
● Advocate for product quality and strong user experiences
● Proficient at identifying dependencies and providing accurate
estimation for testing effort
● Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing of Web
applications, Mobile applications, Desktop applications, Web Services
Project management methodology: Agile/SCRUM, weekly/daily releases.
Test Case Management Tools: QA Complete, Test Complete, HP Quality Center/HP ALM, Jira Zephyr
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Math
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
Professionals who compete with Diana
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Diana Damian
Professionals from different sectors near Calgary, Alberta
Other users who are called Diana
Jobs near Calgary, Alberta
Worley Calgary, Canada Full time
Responsibilities · and Key Accountabilities Demonstrates awareness of health, safety & environment issues; takes action to ensure zero harm to all colleagues, customers, contractors and the environ ...
Burnco Calgary, AB, Canada
: · SAFETY. TEAMWORK. CLARITY. · We are looking for a highly talented and engaging Learning & Development Specialist for our BURNCO Team, reporting to the Director, Human Resources. · As the Learning ...
DGA Careers Calgary, AB, Canada $80,000 - $120,000 per year
Join our client's team as an Underwriting Specialist focused on managing intricate risks associated with property and casualty products in the Western Region. · This role is pivotal in collaborating w ...