Fernando de Matos Araujo
Full Stack Developer | C# | ASP.NET
About Fernando de Matos Araujo:
Throughout my career, I have been committed to staying at the forefront of the latest developments in software development. I pride myself on my ability to leverage emerging technologies to build robust, scalable, and secure software that drives business growth and success.
My focus on Agile Software Development allows me to deliver solutions quickly and efficiently while still maintaining the highest level of quality. I am passionate about using my skills to help businesses of all sizes achieve their goals and exceed their expectations.
If you're looking for a software developer who can deliver exceptional results, I would love to speak with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best regards, Fernando M Araujo
Volunteer Edinburgh – Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Remote) Apr 2023 – Present
Volunteer Full-Stack Software Developer
- Assenting Volunteer Edinburgh to develop Organizer 2.0, a web app to help organizations of Edinburgh better manage volunteers and obtain basic analytics ( PostgreSQL, React Next.js, Node.js, TypeScript, HTML).
- Collaborating with another team of developers using Jira and GitHub to manage and track project progress and implement new features.
- Analyzing Figma’s wireframes to develop screens using company standards and giving advice on possible improvements.
HCL Technologies – British Columbia, Canada Mar 2021 – Sep 2022
- Ensured the usability of the Microsoft MSN portal by developing and implementing test cases on a worldwide scale.
- Collaborated with stakeholders through regular meetings to clearly understand their requirements.
- Analyzed information generated by Cosmos DB and compiled reports that stakeholders and clients used to improve user satisfaction with Microsoft's services.
- Investigated innovative technologies to streamline and optimize automated processes.
Cognizant Technology Solutions - Sao Paulo, Brazil Oct 2016 -Mar 2018
Client: Itau-Unibank bank
- Boosted the communication time between lender credit analysts and homebuyers by 400%.
- Designed, developed, and troubleshot (C#/.Net, REST, HTML, MVC Framework) back-end solution to integrate database information with mobile health care applications.
- Integrated real-time information (C#/.Net, REST, MVC Framework, JSON, Web API, Object-Oriented Design) between the mobile application and an intranet web application granting the best user experience.
Bachelor of Computer Science - Ibirapuera University, Sao Paulo, BR
Jan 2006 to Dec 2009
Computer System Certificate - British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby, BC
Sep 2018 to Jul 2020
Software & Web Developer Diploma – Academy of Learning, Surrey, BC
Jan 2023 to Jun 2023
Professionals who compete with Fernando
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Fernando de Matos Araujo
Professionals from different sectors near Burnaby, Metro Vancouver Regional District
Other users who are called Fernando
Jobs near Burnaby, Metro Vancouver Regional District
Abell Pest Control Vancouver, Canada Full time
: Prospect Sell and Manages National Chain and Key accounts; Responsible to be the primary contact; Works in a professional manner with team members to ensure the best interest and to support operatio ...
AMD Vancouver, Canada Full time
THE ROLE: · The candidate will work on the new AMD llvm-flang Fortran compiler implementing language features to accelerate real-world scientific and engineering applications using OpenMP on AMD GPUs ...
Amazon Delta, Canada Full time
DESCRIPTION · The (Loss Prevention Site Lead) (LPSL) is a key leadership position within the Amazon Loss Prevention Team. If you are curious and want to challenge your conventional view of an LP role ...