About Giordano Bua:
A new graduate experienced in leadership, project management, and effective communication in pharmacy organizations. Keen interest in pharmacy, healthcare, and business. For the next leg in my career, I am seeking an opportunity to use my knowledge and passion to learn, grow, and contribute as a pharmacist with your organization.
Pharmacist Intern, Save On Foods, Overwaitea Food Group, Vancouver, BC Dec 2018 – Aug 2022
- Provided direct patient care through medication recommendations and counselling to optimize drug therapy and health outcomes as required.
- Performed safe and effective vaccine assessments and injections.
- Prioritized tasks and reassessed situations to optimize workflow to maintain patient safety and positive outcomes.
Pharmacist Immunizer, COVID-19 Clinics, Fraser Health Authority, Vancouver, BC May 2021 – Oct 2021
- Co-led the UBC Pharmacy student advocacy team to successfully allow students to assist in COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the greater Vancouver area.
- Collaborated with an interdisciplinary team of health professionals to deliver a province-wide vaccination campaign.
- Effectively assessed and vaccinated over 100 clients daily and offered accurate health education.
Entry-to-Practice Doctor of Pharmacy, Dean’s Honours List, University of British Columbia
- Sept 2018 – May 2022
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Commerce, Dean's Honours List, University of British Columbia
- Sept 2015 – May 2018
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Giordano Bua
Professionals from different sectors near Toronto, Ontario
Jobs near Toronto, Ontario
Yorkville Education LP Concord, ON, Canada Full time
The same philosophy of personal attention that distinguishes Yorkville Education Company as a leading provider of post-secondary education makes us an exceptional place to work. We are a progressive a ...
Reach web Experts Mississauga, Canada
Education: College/CEGEP · Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years · Tasks · Write, modify, integrate and test software code · Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required · ...
Finlayson Hospitality Partners Inc. Whitchurch-Stouffville, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years · Tasks · Establish methods to meet work schedules · Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff w ...