About Jonathan Stefanczyk:
Highly accomplished and results-driven professional with a proven track record in senior sales, office work, cross-team collaboration, operational improvement, and strategic communication.
Seeking a challenging role to leverage expertise in fostering efficiency, driving innovation, and delivering exceptional outcomes.
Known for keen listening skills, ability to identify deep-rooted issues, and implementing effective solutions. Committed to making a positive impact on organizational performance and employee well-being.
INNOVATION LIAISON DIRECTOR MARCH 2022 – APRIL 2023
EDGY LABS LLC
- Spearheaded cross-team communication and collaboration, ensuring efficiency and quality across the organization.
- Identified major and minor areas for operational improvement, documented and communicated recommendations, and assisted in implementing solutions.
- Actively engaged with employees at all levels, listening attentively to identify and resolve deep-rooted issues.
- Authored a comprehensive report on new staff onboarding, leading to significant improvements in the process.
- Received multiple awards for exceptional delivery of targeted goals.
SERVICES DIRECTOR JULY 2016 – MARCH 2022
EDGY LABS LLC
- Directed the Services Division, managing a team of approximately 25 technical and team leadership professionals.
- Oversaw project execution, ensuring on-time delivery while simultaneously improving quality standards, and increasing client satisfaction.
- Streamlined processes, leading to increased productivity and profitability.
- Founded a company Knowledge Base and built processes to ensure continuous improvement and maintain the accuracy of critical data.
- Fostered a collaborative environment, encouraging cross-functional teamwork and knowledge sharing.
BUSINESS OWNER 2009 - 2015
- Operated a successful business importing and selling chess sets online.
- Built knowledge of small business finances, marketing, importing goods, shipping, web development, SEO and first class customer service.
FREELANCE WRITER AND WEB DEVELOPER (CANADA) 2001 – 2009
- Successfully built and supported numerous website projects as a freelance developer, writer, and consultant.
- Leveraged strong communication skills to understand client requirements and deliver tailored solutions.
SALES EXECUTIVE POSITIONS WITH BMC SOFTWARE & HYPERWAVE (UK) 1988 - 2001
- Technical sales into major accounts: Centrica, bp, BBC, National Health
- Consistently exceeded annual sales targets.
- Built strong client relationships based on good communication and trust.
CLEVEDON COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL 1979 - 1984
9 ‘O’ Levels Clevedon, UK
GRADE A SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LANGUAGE, ENGLISH LITERATURE, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, COMPUTER STUDIES
WESTON TECHNICAL COLLEGE 1984 - 1986
HNC ELECTRONICS Weston-Super-Mare, UK
BATH UNIVERSITY 1998
OPEN UNIVERSITY INTRO TO THE HUMANITIES Bath, UK
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Jonathan Stefanczyk
Professionals from different sectors near Orangeville, Ontario
Other users who are called Jonathan
Jobs near Orangeville, Ontario
EM Plastic & Electric Products Ltd. Brampton, Canada
Job Summary/Purpose: The Inside Account Manager will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to existing and new accounts within the assigned territory. In this role, you will ...
Pearl Builders Group Ltd Brampton, ON, Canada
Pearl Builders Group is a commercial and residential real estate project management company. With over 20 years of experience amongst the senior management, Pearl Builders deliveries a wide variety of ...
ROYAL CONTRUCTION & RENOVATION INC. Brampton, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 1 to less than 7 months · Tasks · Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate ...