This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Candidate with 3 + years of experience in AML/ KYC/ ATF screening & risk analysis with master’s degree in Business Administration and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experienced in tools/software like Alessa, SAS Anti money Laundering, AML Check, Lexis-Nexis, W9 Form, World-Check, Prime, SEC, and SAR.
• Knowledge in US PATRIOT Act and Bank Secrecy Act.
• Superior knowledge in MS Office (Excel - Macros, shortcuts and formula functions, Charts and Graphs, Pivot Tables and V- lookup) Access, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
• Experienced in handling business tracking tools/software - JIRA, SLA, AST and KPI.
• Deep knowledge and experience in OFAC, UN sanctions, FINTRAC, OSFI, EU sanctions, OFAC, FATF, AMLID, Negative Media and SDN list for screening.
• Expert in handling PEP, Sanctions, Red flag, and Potential matches.
• Good investigation skill, communication skill and understanding of complex financial transactions.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Master’s in Business Administration Jain University – Bangalore, India Status - Graduated with First Class.
Bachelor’s in commerce Dr. N.G.P. College - Coimbatore, India Status - Graduated with First Class.
• Currently pursuing ACAMS (May 2021)
• Certified in Advanced MS Excel
• Global AML Compliance Investigations and Research certificate holder from Accenture.
Senior AML/KYC, Compliance and Risk Analyst. (For Client Facebook) Accenture, Bangalore – June 2018 to Nov 2019
• Performed quality checks on the customer financial transactions to make sure the funds are not transferred to any of the sanctioned countries / terrorist activates / illegal or fraud activities.
• Have assisted multiple international clients over 6 different countries, and maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Canadian, US and other international payment network policies and best practices.
• Analyze Client's data and resolve or escalate cases by using software which is linked to Government official and tier 1 websites such as OFAC, UN sanctions, FINTRAC, OSFI, EU sanctions, US PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, FATF, AMLID, SDN list.
• Review of all alerted and potential transactions associated against sanction lists using tools/software like Alessa, SAS Anti money Laundering, AML Check, Lexis-Nexis, W9 Form, World-Check, Prime, SEC, and SAR for decision making.
• Screened high risk cases against PEP, Sanctions, Red Flag, and Potential matches.
• Managing capacity planning, driving SLA, KPI like TAT, Productivity, Utilization, Accuracy, reporting internally and client specific business reviews.
Junior AML/KYC, Compliance and Risk Analyst. (For Client Facebook) Accenture, Bangalore – May 2017 to June 2018
• Providing technical and specialist support to the AML/KYC shared service team
• Performing AML/KYC reviews on different entity types, such as Trusts, Foundations, charities, Hedge Funds, Regulated entities, SPV etc.
• Worked on tools/software like Alessa, SAS Anti money Laundering, AML Check, W9 Form, and World-Check.
• Escalating potential true hit to Compliance team for further approval. • Monitoring the transactional activity of client, for identifying or detecting unusual or suspicious behavior, which may represent money laundering/terrorist financing by researching the background of Clients transactions.
Rewards & Recognitions:
• Got recognized as “The Best Auditor".
• Received "Star of the Business" award for the financial year Sep - Feb 2018, for achieving target with 100% quality and productivity in less than 6 months. • Got promoted within one year of career performance.
• Got recognized as “The Best SME" (Subject- matter expert).
• Got appraisal for the value contribution in terms of floor coaching and training. AML/KYC Associate Genpact, Bangalore– Oct 2016 to May 2017
• Ensuring KYC/AML risk assessments using corporate compliance tools and methods.
• Performing Sanctions Screening, PEP and adverse news screening on different type of entities.
• Review Transactions associated against OFAC, United Nations, European Union sanction lists.
• Escalated potential risk to higher compliance team with findings and screening reports for decision making. • Working knowledge of Lexis-Nexis, W9 Form, World-Check, and Prime.