Md Mahfuz Ur Rahman
About Md Mahfuz Ur Rahman:
Fresh graduate with a Bachelor of Business (Honors) degree at the Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba, with a major in Accounting and Human Resource Management. As a detail-oriented and analytical individual, I possess a strong interest in the intersection of finance and people management. My education has equipped me with a solid foundation in financial accounting, cost accounting, and managerial accounting, as well as human resource management principles such as recruitment, retention, and performance management.
OPERATIONS SPECIALIST 05/2020 to Current
Skip The Dishes, Winnipeg, MB
• Input client information into Excel and company databases to provide leaders with quick access to essential client data.
• Coached, trained, and developed employees in company policies and compliance requirements.
• Exceeded 98% quality goal by carefully applying scripts and personal knowledge to address and correct problems.
• Maintained confidentiality of company information and records in accordance with company policy.
• Participate in special departmental projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Airbnb Bloomberg Investment Project Sept 2021-Dec 2021
• Financial Analysis: Proficient in calculating incremental cash flows, salvage values, weighted average cost of capital (WACC), Dividend Discount Model (DDM), and Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) cost of Equity.
• Written Communication: Conducted thorough financial analysis and utilized investment valuation techniques to evaluate the feasibility of investment opportunities. Utilized data on property value, costs, and revenue projections to forecast financial performance until 2025.
• Problem-Solving and Process Improvement: Demonstrated ability to identify discrepancies and irregularities in financial entries and reports, and successfully determined the viability of an investment opportunity by obtaining positive cash flow projections.
• Decision-Making: Applied strong analytical skills to assess risk and return trade-offs, enabling informed investment decision-making. Demonstrated expertise in financial modelling and valuation to support strategic planning and investment recommendations.
Strategic Variance Analysis of Delta Airlines Sept 2022-Dec 2022
• Accounting: Demonstrated ability to establish charts of accounts and post entries accurately, ensuring accurate financial records and statements.
• Financial Analysis: Proficiency in assessing the appropriateness of audit evidence for various financial aspects, including expenses, revenues, capital asset additions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and prepaid expenses.
• Financial Reporting: Experience in summarizing the current financial status through data collection and preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other relevant financial reports.
• Project Objective: Conducted a detailed financial analysis using Excel, with a focus on dissecting net income variance into growth, price-recovery, productivity, and capacity underutilization components and translating these financial data into actionable insights for informed decision-making.
• Collaboration & Result: Collaborated with team members to achieve project objectives and delivered exceptional results to get 96% marks in the project.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Md Mahfuz Ur Rahman
Professionals from different sectors near Winnipeg, Manitoba
Other users who are called Md Mahfuz Ur
Jobs near Winnipeg, Manitoba
Go Auto Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Exciting Sales Associate Opportunity - Get Ready to Supercharge Your Career · We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic sales team and become automotive sales superstars. · If you ...
Canada Life Winnipeg, Canada
Job Description · We are looking for a Disability Case Manager in Winnipeg, MB. · Are you looking for an environment where integrity, partnership, excellence and constant improvement are at the he ...
2733416 Ontario Inc Elmwood, Canada
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma · Experience: Will train · Work setting · Rural area · Tasks · Monitoring animal health · Feed and tend animals · Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens ...