About Penny Marchand:
I have tons of office experience and thrive in customer service!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and requests
- Ability to explain laws and legal documents to clients
- Understanding of basic math, accounting, and budgeting
- Familiarity with computers, copy machines, fax machines, and other office equipment
Certificate from Fanshawe College Law Clerk Program
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Penny Marchand
Professionals from different sectors near Lac La Biche, Alberta
Other users who are called Penny
Jobs near Lac La Biche, Alberta
Lac La Biche County Library Board Lac la Biche, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year · Asset languages · Russian · Tasks · Issue and receive books and library materials · Answer quick ...
Fat Unicorn Tap & Grill Lac la Biche, Canada
Education: Bachelor's degree · Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years · Tasks · Establish methods to meet work schedules · Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food ...
Sitly Lac la Biche, Canada Part time $30,000 - $40,000 per year
Hi Were looking for a night shift to help with our 6 month old boy. I work remotely for a week at a time and my wife could us the help with night feedings and comforting for crib sleeps. · Maybe some ...