Freelance Writer for MUO.com (BB-8D62A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.
Valnet Inc. is looking for writers with strong knowledge of technology apps, software, products and more for our website MakeUseOf.com
MakeUseOf is one of the largest technology publications on the web today. We aim to equip all readers, whether they’re newcomers to tech or seasoned veterans, with the tools they need to make the most of their technology.
We simplify complex topics into guides that anyone can understand, whether they’re looking for a list of great apps, need help fixing an issue, or want a product recommendation. Every article leaves the reader with something valuable to take away.
The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of one or more technologies (IOS, Android, Windows, Linux, iPhones, Mac, etc...) in order to help readers learn tips and tricks and discover the best technology to use in their everyday life.
- Write 8 articles (~1000 words) per month, with no upper limit
- Generate and pitch new ideas/topics
- Stay up to date on the latest tech news, products and updates
- Maintain Freelance Contractor schedule
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 articles you've written that you demonstrate your knowledge of tech and your writing abilities
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Expert knowledge of one or more technology platforms, product or apps
- Available at peak hours and strategic posting times strongly preferred; weekend availability a plus
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team.
Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now!
We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
work Valnet Freelance