General Labor (Bakery) (BB-4319E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our client in the Leading food manufacturing Industry is hiring full time production workers in Toronto, Ontario.
Job Title: General Labour - Bakery ( Packing, Packaging, Production, Assembly Line Worker)
Location: North York
Shifts Available: Morning (7:00 AM-3:00 PM) Afternoon (3:00 PM-11:00 PM) and Night (11:00 PM-7:00 AM)
- Assembly line-style environment, performing repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Packing products by weight or piece requirements as directed by the Production Supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents and near misses to first aid & Supervisor.
- Punctuality and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Perform all tasks within the Company's safety standards.
- Steel toe safety shoes are mandatory.
- Other duties as required.
- Exposure to moderate noise while the machines are running.
- Cold and damp
- Repetitive motions
- Standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work full time
- Can work in fast paced environment
- Can speak and understand English
- Must have steel toe safety shoes
For more information please contact us at:
BM Staffing Services
(416) 546-9220 ext. 4040
To Apply in person visit at:
06 Milvan Drive, Unit 301 North York, ON, M9L 1Z2
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$14.50 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- General Labour (Food industry): 1 year (Required)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred )
calendar_today3 days ago
work BM Staffing