Dialer Strategist Call Center (BB-A3800)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Who We Are:
ContactPoint 360, Inc. is a global organization offering onshore & nearshore contact center solutions. We lead with our philosophy of people first and are most passionate about creating employee engagement through new and advanced Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) technologies. We’re proud to call ourselves innovative leaders in the industry and value how we’ve been able to grow significantly from 5 to 1000+ employees since opening 12 years ago. We’re Great Place to Work certified and offer an award winning culture that is enthusiastic about adding next level talent to our operations as we continue to expand. We trust and empower our team when it comes to providing the best human experiences. We believe in thinking and acting differently !
Who Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate is dedicated and has hard work built into the DNA, you won’t give up until you find the right solution. We see you as an integral member of our team. At ContactPoint 360, we pride ourselves on utilizing the latest and greatest technologies and want you to be a change champion when it comes to that. We are seeking a professional to be responsible for the ongoing process of campaign production, and support of the of Customer Account Specialists team. This candidate will also assist with other activities and tasks as assigned by management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following role & responsibilities:
- Overseeing the daily production and performance of the dialer system related to the flow of inbound calls offered to the Contact Center and outbound calls dialed via the predictive dialer
- Ensure appropriate workflow through communication with the workforce management team and management teams
- Ensure that dialer campaigns adhere to campaign strategies, as well as complying with any governmental restrictions and USA and Canada Dialer policies and procedures
- Leads in resolving advanced or challenging dialer issues and will be responsible for assisting with the design and maintenance of campaigns
- Liaison between management teams and IT to ensure proper execution of strategies to limit risk of downtime
- Administer and monitor predictive dialer system and its associate campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex dialer issues
- Document, track, and monitor requests and issues and provide timely resolution
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the area of contact center hardware, software, and associated systems - more years of experience is a plus!
- Course certifications or clearly demonstrated skills in MS applications (including Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and see projects through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Willingness to apply initiative and work independently
- Strong background in data analytics and familiarity with Speech Analytics/AI platforms and the ability to create and set criteria to flagged by AI systems based on individual account requirements and then generate actionable reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- passion in building a winning call center team!
If you meet or exceed the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please send your resume.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago