Kitchen Helper m/f Luxury River Ship (BB-5AB59)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a part of a dynamic company that recognizes the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
Location: Europe (on board of a luxury river cruise ship)
As a Kitchen Helper you will be in charge of the entire in-house production of all pastries, sweets and deserts, to ensure the quality of the fine dining experience during buffet and a la carte service.
You will also
- Ensure that the galley crew and restaurant team has all the equipment clean and ready for use when it is needed.
- Be responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the kitchen in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Have been awarded accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to high performance through good people management
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of the company. That is why we provide you with Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
- Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
- Provide on-going development opportunities
- Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
- Preferably have experience in similar role
- Are eager to learn
- Communicate effectively in English
- Have good manners and a positive, open minded attitude
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
calendar_today1 day ago
work Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services