Refrigeration Engineer (BB-C7F55)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment.
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants closely and raise the alert if any irregular situations should occur.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the engine room and galley ventilation systems, including local and centralized CO²/Halon fire extinguishing systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and periodic testing of fire dampers and Gaylord systems.
- Carry out laundry lint duct cleaning.
- Prepare a handover report prior leaving the vessel.
- May assign and delegate some of the above duties to other officers from his team.
- 3-4 years relevant experience.
- United States EPA Universal Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certificate
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Full knowledge and understanding of the Company SMS.
- Thorough knowledge of the vessel he/she is assigned to.
- Leadership and managerial skills in Seamanship, Decision Making, Team Building, Coaching and Counseling, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Budgeting, Time Management, Computer Literacy and Customer Service
REQUIRED ABILITIES / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
- Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to live in close quarters and share limited space with other cabin-mates
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- Excellent appearance
- To be able to meet all pre joining requirements.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services