Parts Advisor (BB-9A4AB)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Blue Cross Insurance
- RRSP Contributions
- Paid time off and vacation
- Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Check in new shipments for all vendors daily.
- Write parts quotes for customers and service department.
- Answer phone calls and assist customers with inquiries.
- Assist service technicians with parts lookups.
- Check in incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
- Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
- Pull customer orders as reflected on picking list and place in will-call, shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
- Maintain will-call parts ensuring you pull and transfer to appropriate bin and paperwork associated with order is placed with parts.
- Process and maintain returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts required
- Basic computer literacy necessary
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Team player willing to work occasional extra hours to get the job done.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Strong math and reading comprehension skills
- General understanding of various functions of a distribution center
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and work at heights of 25 feet or more
- Ability to use a forklift or willingness to be certified within 90 days of hire
- 18 years of age or older
- Warehouse experience and material handling equipment experience preferred
- Computer-literate with the ability to learn and become proficient in any software program
Peterbilt Atlantic now boasts nine locations across Atlantic Canada and eastern Québec.
We offer a state-of-the-art work environment and a comprehensive benefits plan, including pension and healthcare benefits. It’s your opportunity to work alongside a top-notch team in some of the most modern facilities in the region.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Peterbilt Dartmouth