Work at Home Customer Service Representative (BB-B478B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Join Aspira’s Work at Home team for a legitimate and supportive employee experience. We have perfected our Work at Home initiative for nine years to provide a positive experience for our employees.
In this role, you will be using Aspira’s technology and computer/headset equipment to accept phone calls, answer questions, and assist Issuer with processing hunting/fishing license purchases. Weekly hours and schedules vary based on business needs but can be up to 40 per week. Our typical operating hours are 6:00am - Midnight MST, seven days a week. Operating hours may change due to seasonal business requirements.
We offer the following to assure an enjoyable experience:
1. Flexible scheduling - you tell us your availability and we will try our best to accommodate. We also welcome open availability.
2. Excellent training, IT, HR, and supervisory support - to help you obtain bonus compensation and feel comfortable servicing our customers.
3. Inbound calls only - NO outbound selling.
4. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team that creates ways to make you feel like you work right on site with us.
5. Opportunity for advancement – many from our Work at Home leadership teams started in their own homes as agents and continue their at-home status in an elevated position.
To succeed, candidates must have the following qualifications:
A desire to succeed, excellent work ethic, solid interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent attendance record.
An ability to work at least 32 hours per week with required availability of Friday through Monday.
Must be a resident of Alberta, Canada ·
If hired, you will participate (from your home) in a paid and thorough training class conducted via WebEx.
Equipment shipping costs to your home are paid by Aspira
We pay $15.35 per hour.
You will be paid bi-weekly for all time worked as an Aspira employee.
Requirements (please don’t apply if you don’t have these requirements):
1. Standard, POTS/Analog landline ONLY home phone service. Examples of accepted carriers include Bell, Rogers, etc. We are unable to accept any Broadband, VoIP, or Digital providers.
2. High speed internet connection such as cable or DSL is allowed (examples of supported carriers include Rogers, Bell Fibe, etc). Satellite is not accepted.
3. Minimum internet speed of 3MB or higher download speed and minimum 512KB upload speed.
4. Able to be connected directly to the vendor’s router by Ethernet cable (no wireless).
5. Have a monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768 (no all-in-one or laptop monitors).
6. Must have capability to maintain these requirements and have a source to repair your equipment if a non-Aspira technical problem arises.
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
calendar_today17 hours ago
location_onRed Deer, Canada