Insurance Account Representative (OTL/RIBO Licence REQUIRED) (BB-4833B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Description:Insurance Account Representative - Jameel Lalji Insurance & Financial Services
Type: Full Time
Please note that this position is in Stittsville, ON (west-end of Ottawa) - no sponsorship or relocation is available - you must be eligible to work in Canada.
We are growing again!
Are you a self-driven, energetic and passionate individual that is looking for a challenge?
Do you want a rewarding career path and not a job?
Are you looking for a great culture focused on teamwork, family and continuous growth and improvement?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Do you want the ability to impact your bottom line by earning additional income by performing well?
Who are you?:
You are an efficient, confident, organized and resourceful individual who can help us deliver value to our clients.
You are a quick learner with a desire to improve and enhance our operational processes.
You are patient and can assist customers on their worst days with your patient and calming influence.
You are highly motivated to talk to other customers about their insurance needs and pivot to other lines of insurance and to support our team in achieving our office goals.
Do you have insurance industry experience and licensing (RIBO or OTL)?
We want you on our team! We seek your experience and expertise to help our business to continue to grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience.
- Creating a climate of trust with our clients by educating and advising clients on the best coverages and options to meet their needs
- An expert on client follow up, follow through and follow back
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- To be a "subject matter expert" on Auto, Home, Commercial Insurance as well as Vehicle Finance, taking care to meet the client's needs effectively, while advising and educating in order to ensure the client's complete satisfaction and retention
- Provide a "wow" factor level of service to clients
- Insurance industry experience is REQUIRED
- University Degree preferred, strong College performance will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Openness to trying new approaches and testing and learning
- Dedicated to customer service
- Willing to be coached
- Have a love of learning and able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to motivate staff and influence actions
- Agent or Broker Property & Casualty license REQUIRED (OTL or RIBO)
- Paid benefits and/or life/disability coverage
- RRSP matching program
- Paid personal days and vacation
- Paid volunteer hours with a charity of your choice
- Paid training and skills development - with your input!
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Jameel Lalji - Desjardins Insurance Agent