Found in: Neuvoo CA
Under the supervision of the Ecommerce Operations Manager, the Copywriter holds a key role within the Aubainerie Ecommerce team. Our ideal candidate has a creative mind and is skilled in communication, content management, writing, and editing. Primarily, he/she will have an excellent knowledge of trends in fashion, retail and the world of fabric materials. He/she will participate in the implementation of a distinctive language for our trademarks and will be responsible for highlighting the technical characteristics, materials, throughout the Aubainerie ecosystem. He/she will also be called upon to develop content for multiplatform marketing campaigns and internal communication pieces while working closely with the buyers, E-commerce and Marketing teams.
- Work closely with product designers and the buyer’s department to write content that puts value in our brands and products
- Write inspiring content to increase our notoriety, create commitment, loyalty, and customer retention
- Ensure that the editorial content meets the quality and tone requirements of the brand, through all distribution channels (in-store display, web, newsletter, social networks, etc.)
- Participate in the development of different editorial tones to bring the company's trademarks to life, depending on the target
- Create, write, and edit content for various external and internal communications pieces
- Ensure consistency, quality, translation, and revision of communication materials, in French and English
- Keep a keen attention of the latest trends in fashion and design
- Edit and review content produced by other team members
- University degree in writing, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent skills in creative writing, and editing skills in French and English
- 2 to 3 years experience in copywriting ideally in retail
- Knowledge of clothing
- Proficiency / knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Autonomy, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Recognized skills for interpersonal relationships and team spirit
- Great creativity, sustainability, and innovation.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies such as social media and content management through a CMS an asset.
WHY JOIN THE AUBAINERIE FAMILY?
- Group Insurance
- 4 days of personal leave in addition to your vacation days
- 1 day off on your birthday
- A Quebec company, with family values, where collaboration and teamwork is our main priority
- A great working environment with passionate people about fashion!
calendar_today3 hours ago