School Crossing Guard (BB-82831)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Under the general direction of the Manager of Transit Administration.
1. Stop vehicular traffic or select suitable gaps in vehicular traffic flow and guide the children safely across the roadway in accordance with policy.
2. Exercise constant care to prevent injury and accidents in accordance with policy.
3. Perform duties with applicable standards of conduct: CGS Crossing Guard Conduct Standards including practising courtesy, patience, consideration and tolerance when interacting with the school children and the general public.
4. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of CGS’s Safety Manual and the applicable Provincial Legislation listed therein.
5. Perform other related duties as required.
Education and Training:
calendar_today4 days ago
work City of Greater Sudbury