Bilingual French/English - Test Automation developer, Java (Research and Development team) (BB-D5790)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
DescriptionPlease know that this position is 100% from home till end June 2021 due to Covid-19**. French/English bilingual candidates from the Montreal region will be highly preferred. Around June/July our new Montreal office will be located close to "Marché Central" in Montreal (Sauvé/Crémazie metro - 555 Chabanel West)
Kronos merged with another Human Resources/HCM software company, Ultimate Software last April and we are now 12,000 employees worldwide : we are now UKG ! Our clients are prestigious and are very large international companies! Our teams are very passionate, moreover our working conditions are excellent.
The bilingual FR/ENG Senior Quality Assurance Developer will be involved in testing our new Scheduling and forecasting software engine. He or she will be part of a team of 15 people and will report to one of our two managers in the engine & forecasting team. The team consists mainly of mathematicians / developers/researchers in operations research.
Your daily responsibilities:
• Collaborate with other QA team members and all members of the Scrum team to ensure the appropriate implementation of functional requirements
• Define, configure, and maintain automated test environments in a continuous integration framework
• Develop test documents, run tests, and monitor results using tools for the application lifecycle
• Participate in appropriate discussions and efforts on automated testing to develop and maintain best practices.
Qualifications• A good oral understanding of french is required as the team is rather francophone (evenso all the technical documentation is in english!)
• +7 years of experience in software quality assurance with experience in Java
• Rich experience with automation tools
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science
• Solid experience in functional testing and software quality best practices
calendar_today1 day ago