Project Manager II (BB-C2B86)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
UST is a leading provider of platforms, digital innovation, artificial Intelligence and end-to-end IT & Business services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise, knowledge-based ML platforms, as well as profound anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ problems and to develop platforms to address them.
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible to provide business consultancy services to customer’s Investment Banking line-of business groups including (but not limited to) - capture the business needs of customer from their end-users, understand customer business problems and formulate industry business solutions, build business architecture, develop business storylines for the technology development team, analyse the data & facts and provides insights and trends. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within business architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of business support functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Sr Business Analyst / PM will
• Work with Investment Banking and IT stakeholders on business requirement elicitation - (Epics/Stories)
• Participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Investment Banking business strategies and enterprise initiatives
• Performance review of trading of stocks and build the insights and trends.
• Triaging the operational issues and develop the business solutions
• Review of Investment Banking and financial data attributes of stock trading to ensure the performance metrics
• Capturing the business needs of financial investors and other stakeholders
• Manage, use and maintain business architecture models
• Facilitate and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
• Advise and recommend enterprise business strategies, processes and methodologies
• Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the business architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
Must have Skills
The Sr. Business Analyst combines many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities, and problems. The ideal candidate is
• 8 years working experience with Investment Banking Manager / Stock trading Spectrum as Business Analyst – with Core Business Groups preferably experience with leading Investment Banking in North America
• Excellent knowledge in elicitation of business requirements through discussions and effectively translating user requirements to functional / non-functional requirements with Business sponsors
• Strong communication skillset and ability to engage with business stakeholders
• Experienced in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Strong exposure to Agile - Model and tools like JIRA / Confluence
• Ability to run data query data and access the data from datastores
• Advanced data analytics tools and techniques
Good to have skills
• Certified in Agile practices - SAFe® Practitioner, Scrum Master etc
• Certifications in Business Analysis
• Data Analytics Tools, Reporting Tools, MS Access
• Good understanding of frameworks and MS architecture
This position will be based in Montreal, Canada.
calendar_today1 day ago
work UST Global Germany