Consultant/Senior Consultant, Intelligent Automation (BB-C59BA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The objective of the Intelligent Automation (IA) practice is to help our clients unlock value leveraging a suite of emerging technologies, such as Process Mining, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), APIs, Low-Code/No-Code, Intelligent Document Processing and Machine Learning solutions. As part of the IA practice you will assist our clients throughout their automation journey, from opportunity identification and initial roadmap to scaled automation operations leveraging the best of breed technologies.
The IA senior consultant will be exposed to all components of the practice, while continuously learning about the latest intelligent automation technologies. The selected candidate will be part of a national practice and will likely travel across Canada on an as-needed basis, working across a spectrum of different industries.
What you will do
- Apply strong business consulting acumen and statistical/technical background to solve business problems.
- Support automation opportunity identification and prioritization, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits.
- Deploy process and task mining solutions to identify areas of the business that can be optimized.
- Collaborate with highly skilled KPMG and client teams to deliver Intelligent Automation implementations including the design, build, test and deploy stages.
- Support development of automation strategies, including target operating model establishment.
- Collaborate with client staff to workshop, analyze and optimize business processes.
- Understand and support engagement economics to deliver engagements within scope, time and budget.
- Help internal practice in development activities.
- Research emerging intelligent automation technologies and trends.
What you bring to the role
- A strong academic record from your undergraduate degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence or any other engineering program.
- An asset if you possess professional experience that can contribute to your knowledge of our key industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or French) with experience developing compelling presentations and reports.
- Excellent teamwork and relationship building skills.
- A proven ability to handle a broad range of activities with competing priorities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in intelligent automation and a strong aptitude to learn quickly.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analytics to non-technical persons, as well as business processes, concepts, challenges and issues to technical persons.
- Exposure to Lean & Six Sigma concepts will be considered an asset.
- Able to support general project management and oversee the planning, scheduling and completion of objectives and engagements, asset development and other initiatives.
- Comfortable gathering key information, documenting requirements and summarizing information.
- Familiar with or knowledgeable in one of more programing languages: SQL, C++, C#, Java, Python
- An asset if familiar with the following software:
- Data visualization: Power BI /Tableau or any other tools.
- Low code development platforms: PowerApps, OutSystems, and Appian.
- RPA: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate, Blue Prism
- Process mining: Celonis, ProcessGold, Disco, PAF and Minit
- Machine learning/data science libraries and package: Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scipy/Numpy, Pandas.
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org .
calendar_today3 days ago