Kitchen Cabinet Measurer (BB-BA50C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Company Purpose: We create spaces people love to live in!
Department Purpose: Take part in the coordination of kitchen renovation projects by ensuring that customers receive exceptional customer service from Ikea Kitchen Services by working with Planning & Installation Consultants and Installation Technicians, as they deliver Pre-Installation services and Installation services.
The Field Measure Technician serves as the in-home partner with the Ikea Kitchen services Planners. Accurately measures and draws out the installation space and begins the installation conversation. The individual in this role is the customer’s first physical contact with Traemand and sets the tone for a world class customer experience.
A typical day
- Accurately measure, interpret and draw out installation space and upload the data in a timely manner and within the Company requirements using Company technology.
- Review layout of kitchen with customer to ensure all components are correct and all measurements are accurate.
- Review appliance locations and new appliances to ensure they will fit.
- Draw plumbing, gas and electric line information on diagrams noting any changes with customer initials.
- Identify any other existing jobsite conditions.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous kitchen measuring experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience with computer technology (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and others).
- Excellent English and French (if applicable) verbal and written communication skills.
Some of our benefits and perks
- Paid weekly
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Group benefits plan including health insurance, dental and vision paid 100% by the company
- Competitive salary
- Paid cellphone and mileage (depending on the position)
- The chance to be a part of a fast paced and growing environment
At Ikea Kitchen Services, our business is people, and we’re passionate about welcoming new talent to our team as we continue to improve lives at home. We look forward to learning about you, and how you might fit into our organization.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago