Package handlers (BB-405CE)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Intelcom is a company committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of its services to its employees, partners and customers. Package Handlers are essential employees who ensure the seamless running of our delivery business. We are presently looking for part-time Package Handlers (Sorter) to support our growth!
What is a typical work day?
Working as a Package Handler means to:
- Be conscientious: carefully unload parcels arriving daily.
- Be well organized: sort, scan and label the parcels according to the manifest.
- Work in collaboration with other department: place packages in determined areas for the delivery team.
- Be efficient: maintain the package/hour sorting ratio established for the day.
- Be rigorous: ensure cleanliness of work area.
- Is in good physical condition. This job may require carrying loads of 40 to 50 pounds and to stand or walk several hours.
- Own a vehicle or is able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning.
- Is interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours.
- Is able to understand directives and to communicate well in English.
- Has experience in warehouse or in a similar environment.
Why choose Intelcom ?
- A part-time job is the opportunity for you to well-balance your personal life, school and/or your project.
- Choose your own scheduled days.
- With our growth, we can offer you advancement possibilities within our organization.
- You’ll work with committed, motivated and efficient teams, in a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Shifts for this part-time job (20 hours per week), located in the Kelowna Delivery Center, run overnight and start at 1:30 a.m.
Fast-track your application by downloading the app!
Who are we ?
Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead and we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
At Intelcom, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that world-class talent makes no distinction with respect to gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or deficiency, but rather is enriched by these differences.
In order to ensure the health and well-being of its employees, partners and customers, Intelcom has implemented strict measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 and is committed to supporting local public health officials and different governments in their efforts. Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the warehouse.
Warehouse clerk – Sorter – Parcel – Package – Delivery – Warehouse worker – Warehousemen – Warehouse
Is in good physical condition. This job may require carrying loads of 40 to 50 pounds and to stand or walk several hours. Own a vehicle or is able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning. Is interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours. Is able to understand directives and to communicate well in English. Has experience in warehouse or in a similar environment.
calendar_today16 hours ago