This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- Strong leadership skills, able to prioritize, delegate tasks, coach and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
- Stock management
- Noticeable negotiations skills
- Results oriented.
- Excellence in customers service, support, and relationship.
- Strong customer service mentality and desire to provide best in class support.
- Strong skills in MS Office, and a problem-solving mentality.
- Ability to listen and resolve staff issues.
- Crisis management regarding stock liquidation or other unfortunate situations
Faculty: Graduated from the Higher Institute of Political Sciences Department of International Relations
Advanced Selling & Business Skills, Institute for International Research (IIR), Middle East Jan 2008
Strategic Business Planning, IIR, Middle East Mar 2007
Advanced Selling Skills, IIR, Middle East Nov 2007
Following are some trainings and courses in food I have completed in my previous 10 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Manager at MGT the trading arm of Modern Bakery Dubai:
- Course and training of bakery mixes and sauces production and usage at Macphie factory Scotland.
- Training of olive and olive oil production in 4 factories in Italy (Bari and Sicily).
- Training of cheeses production in 2 factories in Italy (Bari and Sicily).
- Training of Chocolate production, usage, and sales In Carma factory Switzerland.
- Training of Chocolate production, usage, and sales In Barry Callebaut chocolate academy Dubai.
- Handling the trainings and presentation as MGT representative at the Emirates Culinary Guild.
Senior Sales & Business Development Manager with 10 years of experience in one of the leading food supply and distribution companies in Dubai. Fluent in English and Arabic.
I'm restless, revved up, and ready to get things done, I have the power to transform problems into first-class solutions, and most importantly, I love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.