About Nissa Coplin:
Dedicated Post-Secondary student with a hardworking and resourceful approach seeking a part-time job to build working experience and achieve her goal as an individual. Skilled multitasker with a superior work ethic and positive teamwork as well as trying to find solutions for situations that may occur and is willing to take on any task to make a positive outcome.
Volunteer experience at Humber College Open House 2023
- Assisted in setting up tables and chairs and unloaded equipment for various volunteer events.
- Collaborated with others by contributing time and effort as a team to advance other tasks assigned.
- Succeed with greeting guests as well as to help to guest find specific locations throughout the College of Humber.
- Succeed in helping possibility of future students, in answering their questions in relation to a specific field and various questions of being admitted to a Post-Secondary institution.
Child and Youth Care Sep 2022 - still enrolled
Humber College • Toronto, Ontario
General Studies Sep 2018 - Jun 2022
St. Marguerite d’Youville Secondary School • Brampton, Ontario
- Honor Roll student (4 years) and became recognized by the education board of completion scholar.
- Completed level one Korean language as an afterschool/night course in my final years of Secondary School.
Professionals who compete with Nissa
Professionals in the same Non-profit / Volunteering sector as Nissa Coplin
Professionals from different sectors near Brampton, Ontario
Jobs near Brampton, Ontario
CIS Ontario Oakville, Canada
Role Overview · To support our vision of empowered young women challenging and transforming the world, we are currently seeking a Supply Teacher to support one or multiple areas of our school; Junior ...
Randstad Canada York, Canada Full time
My client is looking for a system admin to join an excellent IT team and will be reponsible for Planning, installing, developing , configuring and maintaining of hardware and software related infrastr ...
Academy of Learning College, Mississauga West Mississauga, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years · Tasks · Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures · Establish work priorities a ...