Identity & Access Management | OIM / IIQ Admin
About Pavan Poka:
A technocrat with 12 plus years of insightful IT experience, completely as "IDAM-Consultant" in Application Security – “Identity & Access Management” domain.
IBM and ORACLE Certified IAM-Admin, seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity as an “Application Security – Identity & Access Management Consultant" – "IDAM – OIM Suite / SailPoint IIQ” Ops (Lead/) Resource.
- A technocrat with 12 years of insightful IT experience, completely as "IDAM-Consultant" in Application Security – “Identity & Access Management” domain. Holding Canada PR – Authorized to work in Canada.
- Started IT career in Enterprise Security Solutions – Application Security – IDAM practice in Wipro Technologies.
- Initially, worked for few months on Microsoft IDAM product “Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM)” – Now, it is FIM.
- Was given a project specific training implementing Oracle Identity Manager and performed relevant POCs.
- Worked in a project implementing Tivoli Identity Manager and Tivoli Access Manager, along with TDI.
- Worked as Onsite TIM/TAM Application Support representative - operating at client location in Dorking, U.K.
- Worked on “TIM to OIM Migration” project, Identifying technology limitations & deficiencies in existing systems.
- Worked on OIM 11gR1 to R2 up-gradation project as a part of Operations team & worked on OIM-12C project.
- Experience on Installation, Deployment, Testing, Patching, Ops & Production-Support; Complete SDLC of IAM.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing system needs and advising best solutions, playing Security Analyst Role.
- Being as Security Consultant, responsible for troubleshooting, fixing, and validating the bugs, which are raised across UAT and Production environments, playing client role during testing phases in higher environments.
- Worked on “OIM to SailPoint IIQ Migration” design requirement with client from Operations perspective.
- Attended practical SailPoint Training and performed relevant POCs for IIQ Administrator & Engineer activities.
- Worked on Target applications onboarding onto SailPoint, collecting relevant data from Application Teams.
- Worked closely with Clients, coordinating them with Application-Owners for designing Access-Control-Lists.
- Worked closely with Business-Analysts to articulate Roles-Matrix and deriving Roles-Entitlements mapping.
- Remediating Bundle-violations & SOD policy violations; Contributed to Tuning and Redefining Certifications.
- Worked on Safes Creation/Management using CyberArk (PAM solution) and maintained relevant Vault services.
- Technical expertise in Implementation, Operations and Support functions of projects for Identity Management.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering, 2008
Bapatla Engineering College, Acharya Nagarjuna University, 72.02%
XII - Intermediate, 2004
Sri Krishnaveni Junior College, Vijayawada, 91.60%
X - SSC, 2002
Sri Satya Sai Public School, Guntur, 84.33%
Professionals who compete with Pavan
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Pavan Poka
Professionals from different sectors near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Other users who are called Pavan
Jobs near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Paladin Technologies Saskatoon, Canada Full time $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital netw ...
SoftMoc Saskatoon, Canada Part time
Part Time Staff - · Softmoc is looking for dynamic and outgoing personalities that love interacting with other people and are enthusiastic about where they work and passionate about the products we s ...
saskdocs Saskatoon, Canada Part time
Job Description · Family Physician - Victory Medical Associates - Saskatoon, SK. · Saskatoon Victory Medical Associates is seeking a Fee-for-Service Full, Part-time or Casual Family Physician to join ...