About Peng Chen:
Fourth year Civil engineering student worked in Corrosion Service Limited Company with strong background in AutoCAD. Available for a civil engineering co-op starting May 2023 for 4 months.
worked as Technical Assistant in Corrosion Service Company Limited
• Contributed to the design of cathodic protection system for BC Ferries and Metro Vancouver underground infrastructure.
• Prepared drawings in AutoCAD & drafted cathodic protection installation drawings for design review and IFC.
• Analyzed civil & mechanical drawings of infrastructure in order to locate the equipment installation position.
• Applied Google Earth and Google Map to design the test stations distribution.
• Actively participated in high level design discussions with engineers and clients.
• Analyzed soil testing data to determine the corrosion condition of tested area.
Fourth year UVic Civil engineering student
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Peng Chen
Professionals from different sectors near Vancouver, Metro Vancouver Regional District
Other users who are called Peng
Jobs near Vancouver, Metro Vancouver Regional District
MacDonald Search Group British Columbia, Canada Permanent / Full time
Our client has a world-class manufacturing facility and is a fast-growing leader in packaging. · They offer their customers the wealth of knowledge and technical expertise gained from our 35 years of ...
Jacobs Burnaby, BC, Canada
My Account Options · Senior Drinking Water Project Manager - ( BIC0000FD ) The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public ...
Fuse Venture Partners Vancouver, BC, Canada $80,000 - $120,000 per year
Operto Guest Technologies, the world's leading property automation and IoT operating system for vacation rentals, hotels, and serviced apartments, is revolutionizing guest stays and hospitality manage ...