Innovative 🐝 Brand Ambassador
March 2017 - at Present
Brand Ambassador Program 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
Social marketing Automation and Account Based Marketing on standalone dedicated servers.
Cloud based Solutions and API R&D to develop users acquisition/adoption.
Independent SaaS Innovator.
Multilingual business development of software networks analysis.
Master Associate #DigitalHR
Drake International Solutions
January 2017 - at Present
Global Drake international Strategic Partner for Sales & Marketing Automation and Engineeo Human capital channel management. Human Capital Productivity Improvement and Performance Improvement. Cloud Based Solutions: Skill assessments, Exits interviews, engagement Surveys, Outplacement, Learning management system, HR help Desk Automation, Health & Safety, Comprehensive Talent Management System, LMS, Applicant Tracking System, HR Administration, Performance Appraisal system, Analytics, dashboards and Synergizer.
• Behavioral Assessments
• Top Performer Profiling
• Team Communication Profiles
• Manager/Subordinate Profiles
Global Startegic Business Partner
January 2017 - at Present
Worldwide Advisory Boards On-Demand Technology for the Fortune 500.
Consulting and Panels for CEO, CIO and Strategic Marketing teams.
Head of Engineeo Advisory Boards On-demand SaaS panelists network & VARs. Accounts based marketing campaigns.
Advisory Board member for: LEAN START-UPs & Artificial Intelligence
Autodesk Developer Network's partner - Start-up Program's PMO 2016-2021
May 2016 - at Present
Customization of Autodesk Apps & Add-ons/plug-ins development.
R&D programs management both for Public & private sectors.
Emphasis on Lean collaborative tools.
"Gettin' good players is easy. Gettin' 'em to play together is the hard part." The same holds true for today's technology workforce.
ADN Account Manager for Engineeo.Head of Global Ventures +R&D Software coodination. CIPO rights owned.
Business Development Consultant
Public Works and Government Services Canada
May 2016 - at Present
Lenovo Authorized Business Partner
May 2016 - at Present
Lenovo Authorized Business Partner - General Manager (contract) for Server Solutions, Cloud and Mobility.
Engineeo Europe LTD
February 2016 - at Present
Engineeo an independent Research & Development company that develop set of tools for scientific research & its related platform and software development. We deliver world-class knowledge, expertise, & best-practice methods on Cloud solutions. These solutions incorporate both business processes and a wide-ranging set of PLM enabling technologies.
Engineeo works with both industrial organizations & suppliers of technologies and services seeking competitive advantage in the global economy. In addition to consulting, we conduct research, provide SaaS-focused subscription services, delivers education programs, and produces several commercial publications. The company also provides industry education through international conferences performed online to save operational costs to stakeholders. Engineeo serves clients worldwide from locations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Apps, Multi-channel, Collaborative MCAD, Digital workspace,
Mentoring for business development IoT & Collaborative MCAD cloud based systems
September 2014 - at Present
International Business Mentoring, developing marketing programs for IoT, PLM, CAD, PDM, IT startups. Specialized in ABM Account Based Marketing.
Marketing & Sales Manager
March 2013 - March 2015
My responsibilities include Strategic segmentation, Strategic planning, Websites re-engineering. I prepared Conferences & Marketing tools for BIM & BLM Campaign 2013 & 2014. I optimized in 6 months the Training facilities & infrastructure. I have implemented an open-source HRMS on the cloud for 2014 and consequently draw the lean recruiting process and populated the administrative and legal paperwork. Based on a project management approach basis i deployed a CRM online.
CGP - Controlled Goods Program | Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
Soldier Systems Technology Network | Air Platforms | Naval Platforms | Land Platforms
CADSI Member SCIPE key representative
Dassault Systemes North America AEC Value Solutions Partner 2013
Dassault Systemes North America Education Partner 2014
Value Solutions | Marketing & Sales Director Impararia Solutions Dassault Systemes business partner
March 2013 - March 2015
Dassault Systems Valued Solutions Partner for A.E.C | North America | New York - Boston - Portland - Montreal - Toronto - Ottawa - St John - Halifax.
¤ Catia ¤ Simulia ¤ Delmia ¤ 3 Dvia ¤ Enovia
Architecture, Engineering and Construction | Licensed Programs Terms (LPTs)
¤ Collaborative 3D Experience AC3D
¤ Lean Construction Planning LCPN
¤ Lean Construction Execution LCEX
¤ Composer for AEC Construction ACCP
IT Telco AEC A&D Sales Executive
Insight Entreprises (NSIT)
October 2011 - March 2013
• Selling core business, strategic consulting offerings and business skills solutions
• Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Plans
• Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels
• Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
• Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
• Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
• HP server storage networking POS endpoints software's Convergence Business lines
• CISCO Business lines Networking VOIP & BOYD Mobility
• Microsoft Gold Partner licensing and services
• IBM hardware & Software
• Lenovo Servers, Desktop Laptop engineering business lines
• Autodesk Business line
• Adobe solutions
• Apple gold partner
• Managed services
• Training services
Account Executive | Marketing & Sales
February 2009 - October 2011
Promotional focus: Direct marketing campaigns, Quebec, Ontario, Maritims, Alberta, NWT, B-C.
Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
Developing and Building Teams
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
Making Decisions and Solving Problems
International Business Developper
General Factor SA
January 2000 - December 2009
• Strategic business planning (83)
• Marketing Plan / French, English, Spanish and German
• Business Plan / French, English, Spanish and German
• International Business Firms, Holding 29, S.o.p.a.r.f.i, Trusts, off shores structures for licenses, brands, business owners.
• Meeting with counselors, bankers, private investors and business angels
• Negotiation with providers, logistics, merchandising
• International marketing strategies
• Watson analytics : Smart data discovery gives you predictive modeling, data preparation, dashboards and visualizations, all in a few clicks.
Senior IT project manager
Blast Multimedia Corp.
December 2006 - January 2009
Build, Install, Manage Internet Servers
Outsourced Staff management (40) + Train final users, resource persons
Provide appropriate online business solutions (CRM, ERP, Gantt Projects, Schedulers, IMS…)
• Author& administrator of Post-mortems Online for Just For Laughs Festival 2006: Sponsorships administrative online reports for Labatt Blue, Bell, Shell, Visa, Coca-Cola, Tim Horton’s , Delta Airlines , Bounty ...(40 Sponsors/40 web servers non-public secured access)
• Several online e-commerce web sites both B to B and B to C: Mineral water, water treatment, perfumes, skin care, fashion...
• Multi-channel interactive business solutions – information distribution
• Intelligence marketing report, measurements, suggestions.
• Marketing Information Systems & Customer Relationship, Management Integrated tools
• E-commerce, corporate web sites (6) &CRM of Stalgroup (DARPHIN Paris, PHYTOCEANE and FLEUR'S skin care products) Canadian Spa distribution, retail test market (Winners)
August 2002 - December 2006
• International IT joint -venture with Noe systech France
• Marketing plan online
• Local Office management (7)
• Build local partnerships
• Adaptation of Existing materials
• North American Business Planning
• South American Business Planning
• Logistics – Web servers – e-commerce
• Technology presentation to DMR Conseil, Caisse Populaire Desjardins, Dassault Avionics, Dessau Soprin , Yamaha Motors....
• Service pricing model
• Consultant recruitments
• Organizational Audit Service Mapping for OrgaMap Software
Information technology specialist
Business Software Consulting sarl
March 1998 - July 2000
Developing Objectives and Strategies
♦ Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
♦ Scheduling Work and Activities
♦ Selling or Influencing Others
♦ Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
♦ Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
♦ Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
♦ Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
♦ Coaching and Developing Others
♦ Analyzing Data or Information
International Channel Manager
Golden Star Hong Kong Ltd
July 1996 - February 1998
¤ Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
¤ Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
¤ Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
¤ Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
¤ Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
¤ Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
Business Development Specialist
Joel S.A. Paris Haute Couture Provider
February 1994 - June 1996
♦ Sales and Marketing
♦ Customer and Personal Service
♦ English Language Conferencing
♦ Administration and Management (40)
♦ Communications and Media (Newspapers, Magazines, radios, TV, Trade events, shows...)
♦ Computers and Electronics
♦ Education and Training
♦ Personnel and Human Resources
♦ Economics and Accounting
♦ Engineering and Technology
♦ Sociology and Anthropology
♦ Production and Processing
International Accounts Manager
Wine & Spirits Central Agency
January 1990 - January 1994
+Planned, directed, &coordinated marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by WSCA's firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
+Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied.
+Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.