About Vineet Kaur:
Experienced Business Analyst with 1.5 years of expertise across diverse domains, including Rental Management and Non-Profit Organizations. I possess hands-on knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP applications, enabling me to drive efficient processes and enhance organizational performance. With a solid environmental background in Agile and waterfall software development lifecycles, I excel in adapting to project dynamics and delivering successful outcomes. Proficient in creating comprehensive business requirement documents, I leverage MS Azure DevOps Wiki to ensure clarity and alignment with stakeholder needs. Additionally, my proficiency in using MS Visio allows me to create intuitive process flow diagrams that streamline operations. With strong analytical skills, I excel in identifying critical insights and translating them into actionable solutions. Let's connect and explore how I can contribute to your organization's success and drive impactful results!
Functional Consultant /Business Analyst, Alphavima Technologies Inc. | 2021 – 2023
• Business requirements elicitation with business and technical stakeholders.
• Coordinated with different teams involved in the project to identify the limitations, technical feasibility, and constraints to be taken while delivering the user stories.
• Successfully implemented end-to-end solutions of the Volunteer Management Module for a non-profit organization client.
• Decent experience with GP (Great Plains), especially with the following modules: Procurement and Sourcing, Inventory and Fixed-Asset Management, Projects and Jobs, Accounting, Timesheet, and Payroll.
• Carried out end-to-end implementation of Rental Management Software on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform.
• Worked on creating, customizing, and modifying CRM forms based on Client’s needs.
• Assigning user stories to Development and Quality Assurance Team.
• Performed gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
• Actively engaged in various stages of the project life cycle starting from Initiation, Planning, Deployment, UAT and Implementation.
• Analyze the Requirements to create the high-level Business Requirement document and
Functional requirement Documents which included UML diagrams and automated process flows.
• Demonstrated business requirements to the QA team and supported in authoring test scenarios.
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative, Best Buy |2019-2021
• Provided exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving problems, and building
• Demonstrated keen attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in financial reporting, account
reconciliation, and source documentation maintenance.
• Developed effective communication skills to answer customer inquiries, provide clear
explanations, and maintain professional relationships.
• Utilized strong analytical skills to analyze financial data, identify trends, and provide insights for
• Maintained a positive and professional demeanour while resolving customer issues.
• Handled a high volume of phone calls by responding promptly and accurately.
• Collaborated with team members to ensure efficient operations and customer satisfaction.
• Utilized CRM software to log and track customer interactions and issue resolution.
MSc. Electrical and Computer Engineering
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Vineet Kaur
Professionals from different sectors near Mississauga, Ontario
Other users who are called Vineet
Jobs near Mississauga, Ontario
AFP Golden Horseshoe Chapter Ontario, Canada Full time $60,000 - $80,000 per year
JOHN'S – KILMARNOCK SCHOOL The Associate Director will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our fundraising initiatives, which include the annual fund, donor relations and stewardship, pros ...
Canada Computers Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT and components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide customers with the best products at the best value that the compu ...
PointClickCare Mississauga, Canada $80,000 - $120,000 per year
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has beenthe backbone of senior care. We've amassed therichestsenior care dataset making ourmarket density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosy ...