Anne Thornley-Brown, President of Executive Oasis International, is a professional team building facilitator, keynote speaker, and meeting facilitator.
Anne has an M.B.A. from York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada.
Proud to be a beBee Brand Ambassador. 🐝
My company designs executive retreats from start to finish and facilitates them expertly.
Executives around the globe are facing the challenge of:
- fostering innovation in an increasingly competitive global economy
- charting a course in the face of change and uncertainty
- managing fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations
- breaking down silos and promoting cross-functional teamwork
Solid track record as a designer and facilitator of team building simulations and management development programmes. I have worked with executives, managers and professionals from companies in 18 countries (Canada, USA, Jamaica, Dominica, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, and Sudan).
Anne Thornley-Brown, President of Executive Oasis International, is a keynote speaker and a professional meeting and team building facilitator.
Anne has an M.B.A. from York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada. She also has an MSW from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her undergraduate degree is from McGill University.
Anne has worked with companies from 18 countries including Canada, USA, UAE (Dubai), Oman, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica. Singapore, and Malaysia. During 18 tours of Asia, she has facilitated workshops and team building for over 2,000 executives, managers, and professionals.
Here is a sample of some of the topics are available as interactive keynotes:
- Connecting the Dots: Spotting Trends & Seizing Opportunities in the Midst of Turbulence
- What Real Team Building Looks Like
- Fostering Innovation in the Face of Accelerated Change
- Going Global: Seizing Opportunities in the International Marketplace
- Re-engineering Conferences and Corporate Meetings
- Re-engineering Team Building Retreats
- Taking the Plunge from Employee to Entrepreneur
- B2B Social Media Marketing - It's not a Magic Bullet
- Building, Managing and Growing LinkedIn Groups
- Spicing up Your Training with Accelerated Learning
- The Changing Face of Diversity