M.Sc Law and Accounting Graduate
About David Yu:
David brings experience in law and finance. Before his return back to Canada, David worked as a paralegal in a leading law firm in the City of London where he specialised in civil litigation. David's International upbringing and active engagement with leadership activities have promoted personal development both within and outside the academics - assisting his development as a reliable, broad-minded, and well-rounded member of any working environment.
David holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Leeds, a Master of Laws from University College London (UCL), and a Master of Science in Law and Accounting from the London School of Economics (LSE).
Associate, Confirmations and Client Services
- Praised by the Head of Operations as a ‘top performer’ with a ‘strong sense of ownership’ in performing various functions including Client Engagement, KYC Onboarding, Confirmations, Settlements, and Bank Reconciliations.
- Architected Confirmations system in compliance with SEC regulations and directed the User Acceptance Testing ('UAT') of core trade capture post execution with the goal of achieving Straight Through Processing ('STP')
- Analysed US financial regulations, markets and cryptocurrencies under tight deadlines to compile analysis findings and draft materials into high condensed reports for internal consumption.
Master of Science, M.Sc, Law and Accounting
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- Achieved a distinction in all quantitative accounting and finance modules.
- Relevant modules include Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Managerial Finance (including Valuation), Accounting Strategy and Control, Banking Law, Corporate Law, and Income Taxation.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as David Yu
Professionals from different sectors near Yorkville, Toronto
Other users who are called David
Jobs near Yorkville, Toronto
PeopleToGo Markham, Canada Direct Hire
Job Title: · Java Software Engineer (6 Positions Available) · Location: · Markham, Ontario · Type: · Permanent, full time position · Starts: · As soon as possible · Overview:Our client is one of the ...
Menkes Developments Ltd Toronto, ON, Canada
The Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for processing invoices for payment in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's policies and procedures. · Ensuring the accurate input of ...
ApexFocusGroup Brampton, Canada Part time $30,000 - $50,000 per year
Now accepting applicants for Focus Group studies. Earn up to $850 per week part-time working from home. Must register to see if you qualify. No Customer Service Representative Agent experience needed. ...