Are we there yet?
So, we're into our 8th month of defeating COVID-19. These words made me laugh but there's a lot of truth mixed in to consider. . .comic relief needed
· So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitiser and hand soap?
· Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
· When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
· If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
· Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
· People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
· If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
· Another Saturday night in the house and I just realised the trash goes out more than me.
· Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald alcoholic.
· Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
· The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.
· Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
· It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
· Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
A great resource for those who are retiring and ar ...
It is getting close to Christmas and many of us wi ...
You have no groups that fit your search